What to ask your doctor about living with melanoma
Some questions you may want ask your doctor
- How will my treatment affect me long term?
- What changes should I make to my life style?
- Can I go back to work / take up my usual hobbies and activities again?
- Can I still go abroad on holiday?
- How should I protect my skin in the sun?
- Should other people in my family take extra care in the sun now that I've had a melanoma?
- Can anyone help me cope with my anxiety about the melanoma coming back?
- How can you help me to manage symptoms from my melanoma?
- Could I see a specialist nurse?
- Is there any practical help available?
- Where can I get help dealing with my feelings?
- Can anyone help me to plan how I will talk to my family about the melanoma?
- Can I have counselling?
- Do I have to pay for counselling?
- Is there anyone who can help me with money matters, including claiming benefits?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team