All about kidney cancer (renal cancer) including symptoms and causes and tests to diagnose cancer of the kidney. Information about treatments, including surgery, biological therapy – sunitinib (Sutent), interferon and IL2 – and current research. Living with kidney cancer covers coping with your diagnosis, advanced kidney cancer and managing kidney disease.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- News: Campaign highlights blood in urine as potential sign of kidney cancer
- A national campaign has been launched to highlight the symptoms of bladder and kidney cancer as new figures show an incr...
- 15 Oct 2013
- News: Women with kidney or bladder cancer experience greater delays in diagnosis than men
- Up to 700 women in England diagnosed with kidney or bladder cancer every year are experiencing a delay in being referred...
- 24 Jun 2013
- Press release: Protein ‘block’ kills childhood cancer cells
- An experimental drug that blocks an essential cell protein could be used to treat Wilms' tumour, a childhood cancer that...
- 23 Apr 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team