All about Hodgkin lymphoma (Hodgkin disease), including symptoms and causes of Hodgkin disease, tests and scans to diagnose lymphoma, treatment including radiotherapy, chemotherapy, biological therapy (rituximab or Mabthera) and current research. Living with Hodgkin lymphoma covers coping with your diagnosis of Hodgkin lymphoma, recovering from stem cell transplant and how treatment may affect your sex life.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- Some children with Hodgkin's lymphoma 'could be spared radiotherapy'
- Some children with early-stage Hodgkin's lymphoma who respond to initial chemotherapy may not need subsequent radio...
- 28 Jun 2012
- Less intense chemo 'better for some Hodgkin's lymphoma patients'
- Giving patients fewer doses of a type of chemotherapy increases the effectiveness of a Hodgkin's lymphoma treatment, and...
- 4 Apr 2012
- Scientists find new genetic sites that increase Hodgkin's lymphoma risk
- Researchers at The Institute of Cancer Research (ICR) and colleagues have identified three regions of DNA that appear to...
- 1 Nov 2010
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 3 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team