What to ask your doctor about living with cervical cancer
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- Where can I get help dealing with my feelings?
- Do I have to pay for counselling?
- When can I go back to work?
- Can I take up my usual sports, hobbies and activities again?
- When can I start having sex again?
- What help can I get in managing permanent side effects of treatment?
- Is there anyone I can talk to about the effect of treatment on my sex life?
- Can my partner come too?
- Can I get help with money?
- Can anyone help me with claiming benefits?
- What practical help is available?
Rated 3 out of 5 based on 2 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team