What to ask your doctor about cervical cancer tests
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What tests are you going to do?
- What are you looking for?
- I might be pregnant. Can you still do the tests I need?
- Will the tests cause any problems with pregnancy in the future?
- What happens if I don't have the tests?
- Will the tests show whether I have cancer?
- Can I have all the tests as an outpatient?
- Are any of the tests painful?
- Who will give me the test results?
- How long will the results take?
- When should I contact you if I don't get the results?
- Is there a clinical nurse specialist (CNS) I can talk to?
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team