What to ask your doctor about living with secondary breast cancer
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- How can I cope with treatment?
- How can you help me to manage any symptoms I get?
- Is there a specialist nurse I can see?
- How do I tell my family the cancer has come back?
- I don't want to worry my family so is there anyone else I can talk to?
- Is there any counselling available and do I have to pay for it?
- Will the doctors and nurses at the hospital have time to talk to me?
- I don't want to talk about my problems but I do want to cope better – what can I do?
- Is there any practical help I can get?
- Is there anyone who can advise me on money matters, including claiming benefits?
- Where can I get information about what might happen in the future?
Rated 2 out of 5 based on 7 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team