What to ask your doctor about breast cancer
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- How can I tell if changes in my breasts are normal and not a breast cancer symptom?
- If I have a lump, how likely is it to be cancer?
- Am I more likely to get breast cancer than anyone else?
- Is my family at increased risk of breast cancer?
- How can I reduce my risk of breast cancer?
- Will changing my diet reduce my risk of breast cancer?
- Should I have breast screening?
- What happens during screening?
- Does breast screening hurt?
- How reliable are mammograms at finding breast cancer in women of my age?
- Can I have screening for free if I am over 73 or under 47?
- Where is my nearest breast screening centre?
- What happens if I am called back after breast screening?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 8 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team