What to ask your doctor about brain tumour chemotherapy
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- Why do I need chemotherapy?
- What do you hope the treatment will do for me?
- Is there any other choice of treatment?
- How often will I have chemotherapy?
- Can I take chemotherapy tablets at home?
- What are the likely side effects?
- How can you help me to cope with the side effects?
- What should I do if I am worried about side effects?
- What should I do if I am sick after taking my tablets?
- How should I store the tablets at home?
- How will you know if the treatment is working?
- What will happen if the brain tumour comes back after this treatment?
- What are chemotherapy wafers?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 2 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team