All about brain tumours, including symptoms and causes, tests to diagnose brain tumours, treatment (including surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy) and current research. The living with brain tumours section covers coping with your diagnosis, going back to work, driving, and recovery for children.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- Press release: Potential brain tumour drug can distinguish cancer cells from healthy ones
- A POTENTIAL new drug, already in clinical development, can stop brain tumour cells growing while leaving healthy cells a...
- 30 Oct 2013
- Press release: New role for DNA unraveler in preventing brain tumours and other cancers
- A molecule originally implicated in DNA repair may also be a crucial factor in preventing tumours such as medulloblastom...
- 10 Oct 2013
- News: Laser technique improves accuracy of brain tumour surgery
- A new laser-based technology could make brain tumour surgery much more accurate, according to US research....
- 4 Sep 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 5 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team