What to ask your doctor about radiotherapy for bowel cancer
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- Why are you recommending radiotherapy for me?
- How long will the course of treatment last?
- How will I get to the hospital and back?
- Is it possible to have help paying my travel fares?
- Will I have treatment before or after my surgery?
- Are there any other treatment options?
- What are the side effects likely to be?
- Can I do anything to help prevent the side effects?
- Should I change my diet?
- Will I have problems going to the toilet?
- How should I look after my skin?
- Are there likely to be any long term side effects?
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team