What to ask your doctor about bowel cancer tests
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- What tests are you going to do?
- What are you looking for?
- Will the tests show whether I have cancer?
- How reliable are the tests?
- Do I have to do anything to prepare for any of the tests?
- Are the tests painful?
- Do any of the tests have after effects?
- Can I have all the tests as an outpatient?
- Can I bring someone with me when I have the tests?
- How long will it take to get the results of the tests?
- Who will give me the test results?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 9 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team