What to ask your doctor about ulcerating tumours
You may want to consider asking your doctor
- What is an ulcerating tumour?
- How big will it grow?
- Can it be cured?
- What can be done to help me?
- Is there any way of controlling the smell from the wound?
- What will happen if the wound starts to bleed?
- Will the wound get any worse?
- Is there anyone I can talk to about how I am feeling?
- Can I have counselling?
- Can radiotherapy or chemotherapy help?
- What pain relief can I have?
- What are the side effects of these painkillers?
- How often will my dressing need changing?
- Will a nurse come to my home to do these dressings?
- Can I have any treatment I need as an outpatient or will I have to be in hospital?
- How can I cope with an ulcerating tumour on my head or neck?
Rated 1 out of 5 based on 1 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team