What to ask your doctor about cancer and sickness
- What is making me feel or be sick?
- Do all chemotherapy drugs make you sick?
- Why is my cancer making me feel sick?
- Why does a bowel blockage make me feel sick?
- Would a blood test help to find the cause of my sickness?
- Can you treat the cause of my sickness and get rid of it that way?
- Is there anything that can help control sickness?
- What medicine can you give me to control my sickness?
- Are medicines the only way to help control my sickness?
- Will I need one anti sickness drug or more?
- What are the side effects of anti sickness drugs?
- How quickly do anti sickness drugs work?
- How often should I take them?
- Should I take them regularly or only if I feel sick?
- Will I feel or be sick every time I have cancer treatment?
- Will changing my diet help stop my sickness?
- Will other remedies help, such as ginger or Seabands?
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team