Symptoms of fatigue
This page tells you about the symptoms of cancer fatigue. If you have any of these symptoms, you may have cancer fatigue. But the symptoms are very general and other things can cause them too. Always tell your doctor about anything new or unusual that you notice.
- Lack of energy - you may just want to stay in bed all day
- Feeling you just cannot be bothered to do much
- Problems sleeping
- Finding it hard to get up in the morning
- Feeling anxious or depressed
- Pain in your muscles - you may find it hard to climb stairs or walk short distances
- Being breathless after doing small tasks, like having a shower or making your bed
- Finding it hard to concentrate, even just watching TV or talking to a good friend
- Finding it hard to think clearly or make decisions easily
- Loss of interest in doing things you usually enjoy
- Negative feelings about yourself and others
Be sure to let your doctor know if you have any of these signs. You may have cancer fatigue and there are things that can help you.
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 15 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team