What to ask your doctor about breathing problems and cancer
- What is causing my breathlessness?
- What can be done to help relieve my breathlessness?
- Can I do anything to help myself?
- Am I breathless because my cancer is getting worse?
- Are there any relaxation techniques that can stop me getting anxious?
- Will my cancer treatments make my breathing worse?
- Are there any medicines that I can take to help my breathing?
- Are there any side effects of these drugs?
- How can morphine help my breathing?
- What are nebulisers?
- Do you have a clinic for breathlessness that I could go to?
- Are there any foods I should avoid?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team