What to ask your doctor about diarrhoea
Some questions you might want to ask
- What is causing my diarrhoea?
- Are my cancer treatments causing diarrhoea?
- Are there any medicines that I can take to help reduce the diarrhoea?
- What if the drugs don’t help me?
- What can I do to help control diarrhoea?
- What types of food or drinks should I have?
- Who can I talk to about my diarrhoea?
- Can you arrange for me to get pads or a commode from the district nurses?
- Are there any creams that would help with soreness?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 1 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team