What to ask your doctor about constipation
Some questions you might like to ask your doctor
- What is causing my constipation?
- What can I do to help control constipation?
- What foods should I eat to help prevent constipation?
- Are my cancer treatments causing my constipation?
- Are there any medicines that can help to control constipation?
- How long should I go without a bowel movement without telling my doctor or nurse?
- I’ve had bad constipation but have suddenly developed diarrhoea – what should I do?
- Would a specialist nurse help me to manage my constipation?
- Should I see a dietician?
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team