What to ask your doctor about radiotherapy for symptoms
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What is your plan for my treatment?
- Are there other treatments I can have to treat my symptoms?
- How many treatments will I need?
- Where will I have my treatment?
- How soon might I see an improvement in my symptoms?
- How long do you expect any improvement to last?
- Can I have more radiotherapy if my symptoms don't improve?
- What are the likely side effects of this treatment?
- Who should I contact if I am worried about side effects?
- Will I need to take any different painkillers?
- Who can I talk to for more information?
Rated 2 out of 5 based on 1 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team