What to ask your doctor about head and neck radiotherapy side effects
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What side effects might I have with this radiotherapy treatment?
- What kind of diet will help?
- Can I see a dietician before I start treatment?
- What if I don't feel like eating?
- Will the treatment have any effect on my teeth?
- Will my mouth be dry?
- What can I do to keep my mouth moist?
- Will my hair fall out?
- Do you expect the hair to grow back after the treatment has finished?
- Are there any long term side effects of this treatment?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 5 votes
Rate this page
Rate this page for no comments box
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team
Mrs Renée Dangoor
CancerHelp UK is generously supported by Dr N E Dangoor CBE to honour the life of Mrs Renée Dangoor
Questions about cancer? Call freephone
0808 800 4040
or email us