What to ask your doctor about brain radiotherapy side effects
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What side effects will the radiotherapy cause?
- Do you expect my symptoms to get worse for a time, and can this be prevented or treated?
- Am I likely to feel tired and how will that affect my daily life?
- Am I likely to feel sick, and can you prevent this?
- Will I lose my hair and if so, will it grow back when the treatment finishes?
- Do you advise wearing a wig and can I get any financial or practical help in getting one?
- Are there any long term effects of this treatment?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 7 votes
Rate this page
Rate this page for no comments box
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team
Mrs Renée Dangoor
CancerHelp UK is generously supported by Dr N E Dangoor CBE to honour the life of Mrs Renée Dangoor
Questions about cancer? Call freephone
0808 800 4040
or email us