What to ask your doctor about side effects of stomach or pelvic radiotherapy
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What side effects can I expect from radiotherapy to my stomach or abdomen or pelvis?
- Will I need to change my diet completely?
- Can the dietician help me find out more about what to eat and drink?
- What about diet after treatment has finished?
- Are there any long term side effects of this treatment?
- Could this treatment affect my bladder?
- Could this treatment affect my bowel?
- Who should I contact if I get side effects?
Rated 3 out of 5 based on 2 votes
Rate this page
Rate this page for no comments box
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team
Mrs Renée Dangoor
CancerHelp UK is generously supported by Dr N E Dangoor CBE to honour the life of Mrs Renée Dangoor
Questions about cancer? Call freephone
0808 800 4040
or email us