What to ask your doctor about radiotherapy follow up
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- How often will I need to come back for appointments?
- What permanent effects can I expect from my treatment?
- What is the chance of having long term side effects?
- Can anything be done to reduce the risk of long term side effects?
- Is it possible to slow down the development of these side effects?
- How long do these side effects take to appear?
- If I do have long term side effects, can any medicines or other treatment help?
- What can I do to help myself?
Rated 3 out of 5 based on 5 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team