What to ask your doctor about hormone therapy
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- Why are you suggesting hormone therapy for me?
- What type of hormone therapy will be used?
- Are there other choices of treatment in my case?
- Are hormone treatments safe?
- What are the benefits to me of taking hormone therapy?
- How long should I take hormone tablets for?
- What side effects might there be?
- How long will side effects last?
- Will there be any longer term side effects?
- Is there anything that can help with side effects?
- How might this treatment affect my sex life?
- Who can I talk to if I am worried about side effects?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 3 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team