What to ask your doctor about hormone therapy
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- Why are you suggesting hormone therapy for me?
- What type of hormone therapy will be used?
- Are there other choices of treatment in my case?
- Are hormone treatments safe?
- What are the benefits to me of taking hormone therapy?
- How long should I take hormone tablets for?
- What side effects might there be?
- How long will side effects last?
- Will there be any longer term side effects?
- Is there anything that can help with side effects?
- How might this treatment affect my sex life?
- Who can I talk to if I am worried about side effects?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
Rate this page
Rate this page for no comments box
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team
Mrs Renée Dangoor
CancerHelp UK is generously supported by Dr N E Dangoor CBE to honour the life of Mrs Renée Dangoor
Questions about cancer? Call freephone
0808 800 4040
or email us