What to ask your doctor about complementary and alternative therapies
Some questions you might ask your doctor about complementary and alternative therapies
- What are the most commonly used complementary therapies for my symptoms?
- What are the most commonly used complementary therapies for my treatment side effects?
- Where can I find information about these therapies?
- Does this hospital or surgery offer any complementary therapies?
- Do any of the therapies have side effects?
- Is it safe to use vitamin and dietary supplements with my cancer treatments?
- Is it safe to use herbal remedies with my cancer treatments?
- Where can I find reliable information about complementary and alternative cancer therapies?
- How do I find a reliable therapist?
- Can you recommend a therapist?
- Are there any clinical trials using complementary therapies that I could take part in?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team