What to ask your doctor about complementary and alternative therapy research
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- Why do we need research into using complementary and alternative therapies?
- Is there is any research into the type of therapy that I’m interested in using?
- I’d like to take part in research into complementary therapy – are there any trials I could join?
- Are there any therapies that could harm me?
- Where can I find out the results of trials looking at complementary therapies in cancer care?
- Who funds research into complementary therapies in cancer care?
Rate this page
Rate this page for no comments box
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team
Mrs Renée Dangoor
CancerHelp UK is generously supported by Dr N E Dangoor CBE to honour the life of Mrs Renée Dangoor
Questions about cancer? Call freephone
0808 800 4040
or email us