What to ask your doctor about sex and chemotherapy
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- Will chemotherapy affect my sex life?
- What changes should I expect?
- Will any changes be permanent?
- Could you talk with my partner and me together?
- What kind of contraception should we use during chemotherapy?
- If I do have problems, who and what can help?
Rate this page
Rate this page for no comments box
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team
Mrs Renée Dangoor
CancerHelp UK is generously supported by Dr N E Dangoor CBE to honour the life of Mrs Renée Dangoor
Questions about cancer? Call freephone
0808 800 4040
or email us