What to ask your doctor about living with chemotherapy
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What changes might happen to my life during my chemotherapy?
- Will I be able to go on working?
- What about my social life?
- I like sports – will I have to give them up?
- How long can I expect to feel low?
- What support services are available in my area?
- Is there someone here who can help me with money matters?
- What about food – is there anything I shouldn't eat?
- Is it okay for me to drink alcohol during my treatment?
- I was planning to go away on holiday – will I need to cancel?
- Which vaccinations can I have?
- Do you have any general advice about my social life during chemotherapy?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
Rate this page
Rate this page for no comments box
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team
Mrs Renée Dangoor
CancerHelp UK is generously supported by Dr N E Dangoor CBE to honour the life of Mrs Renée Dangoor
Questions about cancer? Call freephone
0808 800 4040
or email us