What to ask your doctor about bisphosphonates
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- How will bisphosphonates help me?
- Are there other choices of treatment in my case?
- Will I take a tablet or have it as a drip?
- Are bisphosphonates safe?
- What are the benefits to me of taking bisphosphonates?
- How long will I have bisphosphonates for?
- What side effects might there be?
- How long will side effects last?
- Will there be long term side effects?
- Is there anything that can help with side effects?
- Who can I talk to if I am worried about side effects?
Rate this page
Rate this page for no comments box
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team
Mrs Renée Dangoor
CancerHelp UK is generously supported by Dr N E Dangoor CBE to honour the life of Mrs Renée Dangoor
Questions about cancer? Call freephone
0808 800 4040
or email us