Cancer Research UK is the world’s leading charity dedicated to beating cancer through research. Our groundbreaking work has saved millions of lives.
We have made a huge number of important discoveries which have fundamentally changed the way we prevent, diagnose and treat cancer.
Our work is entirely funded by the public – it’s thanks to your donations and support that our researchers are leading the world in tackling cancer.
Find out more
- Discover more about our current research – from understanding the biology and causes of cancer to investigating how best to prevent, diagnose and treat the disease.
- We are continually pursuing new ways to beat cancer – find out about our plans for future research.
- Find out how we fund research.
- We often work with other organisations including other charities, commercial partners and the NHS. Find out more about how we work with others
- Learn about our new UK Centres promoting research excellence
Further information across our websites
Our Funding and Research website has detailed information for scientists, including information about applying for grants.