Our annual publications and strategy
Cancer Research UK is pioneering life-saving research to bring forward the day when all cancers are cured. We produce a variety of publications about us and the work we do to achieve our vision of beating cancer.
- Our Annual Review 2011/12 shares some amazing stories with you – told by our scientists, doctors and supporters, and by cancer survivors.
- Our Annual Report and Accounts 2011/12 gives a financial overview of the past year, the progress we've made and some of our aims for the year ahead.
- Our Highlights 2011/12 gives a short summary of some of our highlights from the year and an overview of our finances.
- Our strategy 2009-2014 outlines our achievements, vision, purpose and planned activities over the next few years.
- Our Institutes also produce their own Annual Scientific Reports.
You can download or order a range of publications through our website. They include:
- Awareness leaflets on cancer risk and symptoms
- CancerStats reports designed for health professionals. These include detailed statistics on cancer incidence, survival and mortality
- Briefsheets which summarise our research into particular cancers and key topics
- Key facts on the major cancers
See the full list of our publications.