How to make a complaint
We value your comments
Your views are very important to us and we take any feedback we receive very seriously. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our work, we would like to hear about it. We appreciate the opportunity your comments give us to learn and improve.
Our definition of a complaint
We define a complaint as an expression of dissatisfaction with Cancer Research UK, including the services we provide and/or the behaviour of any member of staff.
Our commitment to you
- We will, at all times, treat your complaints seriously.
- We will treat you with courtesy and fairness in all of your dealings with us.
- We will treat your complaints with sensitivity, discretion and understanding.
How to complain to Cancer Research UK
- To complain about one of our events
Please contact us on:
- Race For Life - 0871 641 1111
- Run 10k - email email@example.com or call 0871 6412401
- Bobby Moore Fund - email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08706 091 966
- To complain about fundraising in your community
Please email email@example.com or call 08701 602 040
- To complain about one of our shops
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 123 1865
- To complain about volunteering
Please email email@example.com or call 08450 094 290
- For other complaints about Cancer Research UK and our marketing activity
Please complete our enquiry form or call 020 7121 6699
Our response promise
- We will respond to your complaint as quickly as we can. We aim to respond within 10 working days.
- If we need to make further investigations, we will confirm that we have received your complaint and tell you how long it will take to resolve.
If you remain dissatisfied
Most of our complaints are dealt with effectively. However, if you remain dissatisfied with the response to your complaint:
- Your complaint will be referred to a more senior member of staff who will try to resolve the problem.
- If your complaint is about fundraising you will also be given the details of the Fundraising Standards Board who you can contact for an independent investigation.