Show your support with style as Tesco teams up with Cancer Research UK to help fight breast cancer
The range launches on 21 September and Tesco will donate 10 per cent of the selling price of every item sold to Cancer Research UK to fund vital research into breast cancer.
The products will vary from beautiful lingerie in lace or satin (starting from £3), to Mary Jane slippers and cuddly pink pyjamas (£7), perfect for cosy nights in. Funky spotty wellies (£10) and a pink umbrella (£4) are the ultimate in festival chic, whilst the pink canvas shopper (£3) and the spot holdall (£7) are perfect for girlie shopping trips.
Whether it is buying a little something for yourself or a gift for your loved one or friend, visit Tesco to support Cancer Research UK’s campaign. The range will be available from over 180 Tesco stores nationwide.
Jan Marchant, Tesco Buying Director said, “We’re delighted to be supporting Cancer Research UK’s breast cancer awareness campaign for the second year running. Unfortunately, breast cancer touches many lives so funding for research into the disease is vital. This partnership with Cancer Research UK gives customers a fun way to join in and do their bit to help the fight against breast cancer.”
To find your nearest Tesco clothing store call 0800 50 55 55 or visit www.clothingattesco.com.
For more information on Cancer Research UK’s breast cancer awareness campaign visit www.jointhefight.org.uk
Notes to Editor
Notes to Editor:
For further enquiries, product loans and high resolution images on Clothing at Tesco please contact;
hjh.pr on 020 7486 3368 - Natalie Callas on firstname.lastname@example.org or Roslyn Duffy on email@example.com
To download high resolution images visit: www.prshots.com/tesco
Cancer Research UK
For more information contact Abby Lenehan at the Cancer Research UK Press Office on 020 7061 8492 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• More than 45,000 cases of breast cancer are diagnosed annually in the UK, and approx 300 cases occur in men
• For further information on Cancer Research UK’s breast cancer awareness campaign visit www.jointhefight.org.uk
• For more information about cancer, its risks and treatments, visit www.cancerhelp.org.uk
• About Cancer Research UK
• Cancer Research UK is the world’s leading charity dedicated to beating cancer through research.
• The charity’s groundbreaking work into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer has helped save millions of lives. This work is funded entirely by the public.
• Cancer Research UK has been at the heart of the progress that has already seen survival rates double in the last thirty years.
• Cancer Research UK supports research into all aspects of cancer through the work of more than 4,800 scientists, doctors and nurses.
• Together with its partners and supporters, Cancer Research UK's vision is to beat cancer.
For further information about Cancer Research UK's work or to find out how to support the charity, please call 020 7121 6699 or visit www.cancerresearchuk.org