Cancer Research UK on Google+ Cancer Research UK on Facebook Cancer Research UK on Twitter
Skip navigation

Women's cancers (gynaecological cancer)

Women discussing cancer

Cancers that start in a woman's reproductive system are called gynaecological cancers. Treatment varies according to exactly where the cancer started. There are links below to our detailed sections about

Rate this page:
Submit rating


Rated 4 out of 5 based on 9 votes
Rate this page
Rate this page for no comments box
Please enter feedback to continue submitting
Send feedback
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team

No Error

Updated: 30 September 2011