What to ask your doctor about chemotherapy for womb cancer
Some questions that you might want to ask your doctor
- Why do I need chemotherapy?
- How will I feel during chemotherapy?
- What drugs will I have?
- What effect will the drugs have on the cancer?
- How will chemotherapy affect my immune system?
- Can I take anything to help boost my immune system?
- How long will my course of treatment be?
- What side effects can I expect?
- How can I reduce the side effects?
- Are there any long term side effects?
- What can I do to help myself feel well during chemotherapy?
- Do I have any choice of treatment?
- What support is available?
- How will I know if I get an infection?
- Who should I call if I get a temperature or feel unwell when I'm at home during my course of chemotherapy?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team