What to ask your doctor about tests for womb cancer
Some questions that you might want to ask your doctor
- What are you looking for?
- What tests are you going to do?
- Will the tests show whether I have cancer?
- How urgent are the tests?
- Will any of the tests hurt?
- Do I have to have an anaesthetic for any of the tests?
- Do any of the tests have after effects?
- Will you know what treatment I need when you have the results?
- Can I have my tests as an outpatient?
- Can I bring someone with me when I have the tests?
- How long will the results take?
- Who will give me the test results?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 13 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team