What to ask your doctor about radiotherapy for vulval cancer
Some questions that you might want to ask your doctor
- Why do I need radiotherapy?
- Will I need any other treatment as well?
- Is there any choice of treatment?
- Would it help me to have chemotherapy at the same time as radiotherapy?
- How long will my treatment course be?
- What are the likely short term side effects?
- Who can I contact if I have any problems during and after my radiotherapy treatment?
- Am I likely to have any long term side effects and if so, what will they be?
- Can you give me any written information on radiotherapy?
- Is it possible to get any financial help with travelling costs to the hospital, or is hospital transport available to me?
- Should I bring someone with me when I come for treatment?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team