What to ask your doctor about living with vulval cancer
Some questions that you might want to ask your doctor
- What should I do if I am worried between appointments?
- Will I ever get back to normal, or will I have some long-term effects?
- Will I be able to resume my sex life after treatment and if so, when?
- What difficulties should I expect?
- Where can I get help with claiming benefits and grants?
- What can I get grants for?
- What practical help is available?
- Why did this happen to me?
- Where can I get help dealing with my feelings?
- Can you refer me for counselling?
- Do I have to pay for counselling?
- Could you refer me to a specialist cancer nurse?
- Can you put me in touch with any support groups?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team