What to ask your doctor about vulval cancer
Some questions that you might want to ask your doctor
- How would I know if I had cancer of the vulva?
- A member of my family has cancer of the vulva so am I at risk of getting it myself?
- Will my cervical screening tests pick up vulval cancer?
- Do you routinely examine the vulva when you do a cervical screening test?
- Is there anything I can do to reduce my risk of cancer of the vulva?
- Should I examine myself for signs of cancer of the vulva?
- What should I do if I have itching or odd looking patches of skin in the vulval area?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team