What to ask your doctor about treatment for vaginal cancer
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What stage is my cancer?
- What treatment do you recommend for me?
- What are the risks and benefits of this treatment?
- How long will I be in hospital for?
- What are the side effects of this treatment?
- How long will they last?
- What do you expect the treatment to achieve?
- Do I have any choice of treatments?
- What happens if the treatment doesn't work?
- What is the chance of the cancer coming back after treatment?
- Can I have a second opinion?
- Is there a clinical trial that is suitable for me?
- What follow up will I have after my treatment?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team