What to ask your doctor about living with vaginal cancer
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- Will I ever get back to normal, or will I have some long term effects?
- What should I do if I am worried between appointments?
- Where can I get help with claiming benefits and grants?
- What practical help is available?
- Why did this happen to me?
- Where can I get help to deal with my feelings?
- Can you refer me for counselling?
- Do I have to pay for counselling?
- How will my sex life be affected?
- Will I still be able to have children?
- How will my bladder and bowels be affected?
- Will I need to have a colostomy or urostomy bag?
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team