What to ask your doctor about tests for vaginal cancer
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- Which tests will I have?
- What are you looking for?
- Will the tests show whether I have cancer?
- Will the tests show whether my cancer can be operated on?
- Are any of the tests painful?
- Do any of the tests have side effects?
- Can I have these tests as an outpatient?
- Should I bring someone with me when I have these tests?
- How long will the results take?
- Who will give me the test results?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 3 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team