What to ask your doctor about living with testicular cancer
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- Who can I talk to about problems with sex and fertility?
- Can I get help for dealing with my feelings?
- Will I need to pay for counselling?
- Does the hospital offer counselling?
- What practical help can I get?
- Is there any help with money?
- How should I talk about the disease with my family and children?
- My son is worried he might get testicular cancer. What should I tell him?
- Is there research for testicular cancer at this hospital?
- Where is research for testicular cancer happening in the UK?
- What progress is being made?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team