About skin cancer
Find out about non-melanoma skin cancer. Click on the links below for information about the skin and about the causes and symptoms of basal cell and squamous cell skin cancer.
- What are the symptoms of skin cancer?
- See what skin cancer looks like in our skin cancer pictures
- There are 2 main types of skin cancer – basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma
- Read about the skin and what it does
- Find out what causes skin cancer and increases the risk of developing it
- Get tips on preventing skin cancer
- Find out why there is no skin cancer screening programme
- Get information about referral to see a skin cancer specialist
- Questions to ask your doctor about skin cancer
Rated 3 out of 5 based on 22 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team