What to ask your doctor about testing for soft tissue sarcomas
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What tests are you going to do?
- What are you looking for?
- Will the tests show whether I have sarcoma and which type it is?
- Are any of the tests painful?
- Do any of the tests have side effects?
- Can I have these tests as an outpatient?
- Should I bring someone with me when I have the tests?
- How long will the results take?
- Who will give me the test results?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team