What to ask your doctor about hormone therapy for prostate cancer
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- Why are you suggesting hormone therapy?
- What is the aim of the treatment?
- What type of hormone therapy are you suggesting?
- Will I have tablets or injections?
- How long will I be taking hormone therapy?
- How often will I have to come to the hospital while I'm having treatment?
- Will I lose my sex drive or have difficulty getting an erection and will this be permanent?
- What other side effects might there be?
- How long will they last?
- Is there anything you or I can do to help with side effects?
- Are there other choices of treatment in my case?
- How should I prepare for the treatment?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 15 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team