What to ask your doctor about chemotherapy for prostate cancer
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- Would chemotherapy be helpful for me?
- What is the aim of the treatment?
- What other choices of treatment are there?
- How long is a course of chemotherapy?
- How often will I have to come to the hospital?
- Is there anything I can do to prepare for the treatment?
- What are the short and long term side effects?
- How long will they last?
- Is there a number I can call if I'm worried at any time?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 5 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team