What to ask your doctor about living with prostate cancer
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- When can I expect to be able to get back to normal after my treatment?
- When will I be able to go back to work, take up my old hobbies and activities again?
- Can I get help in dealing with my feelings?
- Will I need to pay for counselling?
- What practical help is available?
- What help can you offer in managing my symptoms?
- Who can help me to manage bladder or bowel problems?
- Is there anyone who I can talk to about erection problems?
- How long will radiotherapy side effects last?
- Is there anyone who can give me advice on money matters, including claiming benefits?
- How should I talk to my family and children about the cancer?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 4 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team