What to ask your doctor about ovarian cancer
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- How will I know if I have ovarian cancer?
- My mother had ovarian cancer. How does this affect my risk? Are there any symptoms I should look out for?
- Is there anything I can do to reduce my risk of ovarian cancer?
- There is ovarian cancer running in my family. Can you refer me to a family genetics clinic?
- I would like to be screened. How can I go about this?
- Is genetic testing available for women with ovarian cancer in their families?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 14 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team