What to ask your doctor about oesophageal cancer
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- How will I know if I have oesophageal cancer?
- Am I more likely to get oesophageal cancer than anyone else?
- Does drinking or smoking increase my risk of oesophageal cancer?
- Does my diet affect my risk of oesophageal cancer?
- I get a lot of acid indigestion. How would I know if I was developing Barrett’s oesophagus?
- I am exposed to soot (diesel fumes /metal dust) at work. Does this affect my risk of oesophageal cancer?
- Can I be screened for oesophageal cancer?
- My father had oesophageal cancer. Does this mean I am more likely to get it?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 10 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team