What to ask your doctor about non Hodgkin lymphoma tests
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- What tests will I have?
- Why do I need to have these tests?
- What will the tests show?
- Are any of the tests painful?
- Are there any risks with any of these tests?
- Is there anything I need to do to prepare for the tests?
- Do any of the tests have after effects and if so, what are they?
- Do I have to stay in hospital for any of the tests?
- Can I bring someone with me when I have the tests?
- How long will it take to get the results?
- Who will give me the results?
- When will you be able to tell me more about the type of NHL I have and the likely treatment?
- Is there a clinical nurse specialist I can talk to?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 11 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team